Who We Are
GEOSLOPE is a global leader in geotechnical modeling software. Our headquarters are in downtown Calgary, and we have been in business for more than 40 years. We currently have a team of about 30 people and are looking for some bright minds to join us.
What We Do
GeoStudio is our flagship product; known as the leading suite of geo-engineering software, GeoStudio is used in over 100 countries around the world by universities, government agencies, and engineering consultants.
Why You Should Work Here
GEOSLOPE has a relaxed, personable and supportive company culture. We look for creative ideas and have integrative teams that give everyone the chance to make an impact. Here is what you can expect:
- Work in an informal and supportive team setting, with your own personal mentor to teach you the ropes; you will have the opportunity for both ongoing learning and personal growth.
- You’ll get your own office and work with state-of-the-art tools.
- Be a part of our software engineering process, which includes Scrum, peer code reviews, unit tests, version control, and automated builds.
- Help yourself to healthy (or not so healthy) snacks from the kitchen.
- Eat your lunch with your coworkers, perhaps over a quick poker or board game in our kitchen.
- Take part in a monthly Lunch & Learn, attend relevant conferences, or take other training to obtain new skills that you can apply to your future work.
- Employees enjoy a competitive benefit package including health insurance, a health spending account, subsidized gym membership, profit sharing, and more.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see a job posting that describes you, but still think you'd be a great fit? Email us anyway! We are always ready to talk about unexpected opportunities.